Thursday 2 August 2012

August P4P Challenge Kit

Another one of my favourite suppliers is Tracy from Passion 4 Papercrafting. This month she created a challenge kit that you had to use to create a layout or card. The rules were that you couldnt add anything about from your plain base card or paper and you could use as little or as much of the kit as you wanted. You could add mists, stamps or inks and you could use  punches or diecut machines with the paper from the kit but you couldnt add any other embellies.

Under the rules of the competition, I cant upload the photo of my creation until after next week so please come back after then to view the card I created.

Of course I would love you to vote for my card so please become a fan of Passion 4 Papercrafting's facebook site and look out for card once voting opens this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment